FrontStream announces major enhancements to Panorama by FrontStream including Panorama Basic, Event Builder, Enriched Analytics and more.
Reston, VA – July 20, 2020 – FrontStream, the leading provider of a complete suite of products that empower registered nonprofit organizations and socially responsible corporations to raise more funds securely and easily for causes that effect positive change, today announced new major enhancements to its all-in-one digital fundraising platform, Panorama.
The latest Panorama platform update extends robust enterprise functionality and top PCI level 1 compliance to U.S.-based nonprofits of all sizes with the introduction of Panorama Basic. A self-enrollment, subscription-free plan, Panorama Basic enables nonprofits to easily create high-quality, custom branded donation pages and start securely raising funds immediately. Additional enhancements include expanded cross-channel donor and event participant engagement, robust, deep analytical reporting and drag-and-drop user interface and content editing upgrades. These enhancements aim to enable nonprofits to better plan, manage, promote and securely process fundraising auctions, peer-to-peer, virtual events and donation campaigns from one complete, integrated platform.
Economic uncertainty and the COVID-19 global health pandemic are severely impacting nonprofit fundraising, with charitable giving down 6% in the first quarter of 2020, according to the Fundraising Effectiveness Project 2020 First Quarter Report. If the decline in charitable giving continues throughout the rest of 2020, nonprofits will lose more than $25B based on 2019 numbers from Giving USA. To continue to support the good that nonprofits do, FrontStream’s Panorama platform enhancements – including Panorama Basic and simplified virtual giving features – empower nonprofits to immediately raise more funds, from any location and on any device.
“We understand the tremendous amount of pressure nonprofits are experiencing to keep the lights on and move their missions forward,” said Terry LoPresti, chief technology officer, FrontStream. “Our aim with these updates is to make fundraising as simple, easy and cost-effective as possible while arming nonprofits with the actionable insight needed to power continuous improvement.”
Panorama is the nonprofit industry’s most complete and secure digital fundraising platform. The latest enhancements and feature upgrades impact every type of digital fundraising campaign available, across all packages: Panorama Basic, Panorama Pro and Panorama Enterprise.
Donation Pages & Forms
- Donation Form Self-Enrollment: Certified 501c3 organizations or schools can quickly set up a donation page with no upfront subscription costs and immediately raise funds for their mission.
- Unlimited Custom, Branded Online Donation Pages: Easy-to-configure, customizable templates and a robust drag-and-drop content editor make spinning up unlimited donation pages simple and fast.
Peer-to-Peer Event Management
- Panorama Event Builder: An upgraded drag-and-drop content manager provides an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that requires no technical experience to build rich, user-friendly event and registration pages that promote donor engagement.
- Flexible, Robust Participant Registration: Simplified event registration business rules, including registering an individual, family and on behalf of others, as well as registering by type – such as free, paid or minimum fundraising amount – make configuration a breeze for event administrators.
- Device Agnostic UX Design: Allows donors/participants to engage with fundraising campaigns on any device and view content in a dynamic, user-friendly way based on their particular screen size and mobile device.
- Real-Time Insight into Fundraising Efforts: All fundraising data is funneled into an intuitive dashboard within the Panorama platform, enabling nonprofits to track event performance in real time and shift efforts accordingly.
- Advanced Email Communication, Automation and Reporting: Automatically segment and target event-related donors based on profiles and actions. Track email stats to evaluate effectiveness, donor database engagement and success of email campaigns.
- Enriched Analytics: Robust reporting and analytics provide actionable insight into fundraising efforts, including historical event by event comparisons and more.
- Advanced Participant Tools: Improved participant experience including personalization, simple, flexible registration and event promotion keep participants engaged, leading to an increase in donations.
With Panorama Basic, there are no upfront platform costs and no monthly hidden fees. Donations are securely processed including credit card processing. Fees are deducted before donations are securely transferred weekly to a linked bank account. With donor covers the fee options, nonprofits can reduce direct costs by providing donors the choice to cover transaction fees on ticket sales, quick sales and donations.