Giving Days & Project Fundraising
Set a goal and watch your supporters achieve it!
Nonprofit organizations know donors are moved to take action on behalf of a good cause when they see a tangible goal to work towards.
FirstGiving’s Giving Days & Project Fundraising feature allows charities and nonprofits to create dynamic fundraising pages that collect donations towards a unique dollar value or end date!
When you count-down towards a target, you increase the feeling of urgency in your campaign. That’s why successful “crowdfunding” initiatives build viral buzz towards a set time-period.
Fundraise for special projects and initiatives
Many nonprofits have a special day or month of the year that brings awareness to their cause.
Other organizations are working on unique projects like building a swimming pool for a community center, or funding an important research initiative.
Whether it’s one exciting day of activity, or a project with a longer timeline, FirstGiving gives your organization a branded fundraising “hub” to anchor your initiative.
The applications are endless! From small classroom projects to full capital campaigns, your organization can control the incentives, milestones or giving goals that will motivate your online supporters.
With FirstGiving’s Giving Day & Project Fundraising pages you can:
- Customize your page with branded images, colors, and text
- Set fundraising goals, start and end dates, or an expiry date
- Allow donors to cover your processing fees with our “Pay-the-fee” option
- Easily export donation and registration reports
- Reconcile checks and other offline donations
- Place a custom “donation button” anywhere on your organization website
- Analyze your fundraising performance through visual charts
- Configure your donation process to add custom questions
- Add and edit unlimited users, assigning varying levels of access
- Integrate your data with FrontStream GiftWorks CRM
Launch an innovative online fundraising campaign in minutes! Schedule a call to learn how Giving Days and project-based fundraising can boost your bottom line.