Giving Tuesday on December 1st is a special day of philanthropy that follows Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Many organizations experience a significant increase in support at this time of year. Online donations for Giving Tuesday grew 30% last year!
At FirstGiving, we launched Giving Day pages to give our nonprofits a fast and easy way to create a Giving Tuesday fundraising campaign.
When you create a FirstGiving Giving Day page you get:
- A secure online donation page branded for your organization
- Customized goal-tracking, countdowns and expiry dates
- Real-time leaderboards and social share options
- Mobile optimization for smartphones and tablets
- Full reporting and analytics
Make this #GivingTuesday your most successful one yet!
Giving Day pages are available to FirstGiving Premium account users. Log in to your nonprofit account to get started!
Set up your page in minutes! Here’s how:
1. Log into your nonprofit account.
2. Click the Events & Campaigns tab and choose “Create New Event or Campaign.”
4. Choose the “Giving Day” option.
6. You can customize your campaign with the options on the left.
7. Add images, banners, and text.
8. When your campaign is complete, click “Make Campaign Live” and you’re ready to fundraise!
Ready to create your page? Get started with a FirstGiving Premium account!