Meet Kathryn Ducey of Linkus Group, a company that offers recruitment & HR solutions on an as-needed basis.
In our latest podcast episode of Asking For More, we chat with Kathryn about recognizing talent, improving your relationships at work, and noticing people’s “tells”! (“When I came in, you gave me a glass of water. At the end of this session, something you want to look for is, if I take that cup and say: ‘Where can I put this?’ That’s a tell-tale sign…”)
In this podcast we discuss:
- How to discover your competitive advantage
- The power of storytelling at work
- How recognizing patterns can give you insight into an individual’s personality
- Negotiating salary – what’s appropriate?
- Why it’s all about emotional intelligence now
- Overcoming objections and hearing “no”
- Why people want to have purpose in their work
- Why customer service is the new marketing
Listen online now at: AskingForMorePodcast.com or subscribe below!
Upcoming episodes of FrontStream’s Asking For More will feature more amazing guests like Kathryn, so be sure to subscribe in order to get the newest episodes as soon as they drop!