Kishshana Palmer, CFRE is your philanthropic fairy-godmother, generating bright ideas for nonprofits and entrepreneurs who want to do good! We chat with Kishshana about how to get off the hamster wheel of “busy” and do what it takes to advance your career and reveal your life’s purpose.
Our favorite quote: “Don’t buy the shoes, you can afford the webinar.”
In this podcast we discuss:
- Why Kishshana doesn’t believe in “work-life balance”
- Kishshana on “martyr-itis” in the nonprofit sector
- How to blend the personal with the professional on social media
- Networking: Finding your own tribe!
- Influencers to follow for inspiration when building your brand
Listen online now at: AskingForMorePodcast.com or subscribe below!