Success Story: Florida Aquarium
Katherine Claytor, Public Relations Manager
- What were your biggest pain points with your old donation process?
It was time consuming and required a lot of additional cost (printing and mailing of tickets). It also required people to mail in their donation requests.
- Why did you feel choosing to use ApproveForGood was a step in the right direction to improve these things?
We were thrilled to hear that there was an online alternative to donation requests.
- In what ways has ApproveForGood improved your donation process?
We felt the system was extremely easy to use (both from our standpoint and also from the requestors standpoint) and it streamlined the process entirely. Anyone requesting a donation can be directed to one location rather than trying to email, fax or mail in a request. It also ensures that we received all the required information from the request rather than having to go back and request details. The system has also helped us with our reporting. We used to have to keep an excel spreadsheet of the requests and how many we sent out and now that it all handle automatically through the ApproveForGood system.
- What was the timeframe in which you began to see a difference using ApproveForGood?
Within the first month of use.
- How much time per week or per day did you used to spend handling donation requests compared to how much time you spend using ApproveForGood now?
We would estimate that it has cut down our time by at least 50%.
- Have you saved money by moving your donation process online with ApproveForGood?
Yes, absolutely. We no longer have to print tickets or mail the donations back…everything is done electronically.
- Would you recommend the ApproveForGood system to others in your personal or professional network? Why?
We would absolutely recommend the system. It’s easy to use, reliable and efficient! We have been very happy!