You need a leader in the industry when it comes to understanding the complexities of PCI Compliance. Security in today’s marketplace can easily be compromised, so compliance cannot be overlooked. Merchants who accept credit cards, whether it’s “brick” or “click,” must be provided with the tools necessary to ensure cardholder data integrity. You can count on us to make sure it happens. Software Vendors and Payment Application providers must also adhere to compliance requirements. We intricately understand these parameters and can assist you with your integration needs or forming relationships with new vendors.
To ensure confidence with every contact, we provide:
- Educational Resources/Reference Material regarding PCI Compliance
- Professional staff to assist Agents or ISO’s with understanding merchant PCI requirements
- Merchant assistance with understanding Self Assessment Questionnaires
- Quarterly Network Scanning for All FrontStream Merchants
- Marketing Material specific to helping Merchants understand the need for compliance
- Frequent updates to all regarding changing requirements for compliance
What is PCI Compliance?
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) has been established through the formation of the Security Standards Council (Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Financial Services, American Express and JCB International) to govern the acceptance, storage and transfer of credit card information internationally.
“PCI Compliant” is the typical terminology used in the credit card industry for complying with the standard established by the Security Standards Council. More information can be found at PCI Security Standards Council.
The PCI standard applies to all parties involved in the handling of credit cards, including merchants, Property Management Systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) providers, middleware companies, and credit card processors. Failure to comply could result in substantial penalties that could potentially be levied to both the merchant and the PMS/POS provider.
For further information contact FrontStream PCI Compliance at 800.687.8505.