GiftWorks has three integrated platforms to accept secure online donations. Make it easy, safe and secure for constituents to give using one of our integration solutions, FirstGiving DonateLite, FastTransact or Fundraising Donation Form.
Integrated Online Donation Solutions at-a-glance:
GiftWorks 2015 brings online donation capabilities to your fingertips through the following online donation tools:
FirstGiving is a leader in peer-to-peer and event-based fundraising and with the integration between GiftWorks and FirstGiving, users are now able to:
- Process credit card donations online while entering a donation (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Place a Donate Now button on their website to collect donations online.
- Use a Donate Now link in emails and in social media to collect online donations in many ways.
- Quickly and easily download donations received online into GiftWorks – with only a few clicks.
Here’s a video that shows you how FirstGiving and GiftWorks work together.
FastTransact is one of the most secure, robust and versatile payment gateway products on the market today and provides configurable and branded web pages to collect online donations. With the integration between GiftWorks and FastTransact, users are now able to:
- Create a highly customizable, branded donation page for your nonprofit
- Accept credit card and ACH payments on your nonprofit’s donation page
- Process credit card donations while entering a donation
- Include a link to your nonprofit’s page in emails and in social media to collect donations in many ways
- Quickly and easily download donations received online into GiftWorks
- Get funding quickly; ACH funds are settled nightly and available the next business day. Credit card funds have standard settlement times based upon card type (1-2 business days for Visa, MasterCard and Discover, 1-3 business days for AMEX)
Here’s a video that shows you how FastTransact and GiftWorks work together.
FrontStream Fundraising Pro
FrontStream’s Fundraising Pro platform brings online, social and mobile fundraising solutions together in one platform. FrontStream Fundraising Pro serves nonprofits and charitable organizations around the world including some of the largest and most iconic international brands. With the integration between GiftWorks and FrontStream Fundraising, users are now able to:
- Create a highly customizable, branded donation page
- Give your constituents the ability to donate using a custom Facebook application
- Offer PayPal as a donation option to your constituents
- Use Google Analytics to measure the effectiveness of your donation page
- Take advantage of international donation acceptance with multicurrency and multilingual capabilities
Here’s a video that shows you how FrontStream Fundraising Pro and GiftWorks work together.