Disaster Relief Fundraising
Respond quickly when help is needed
Some fundraising initiatives are time-sensitive. Our experience shows that the first 72 hours after a disaster are the most critical time for humanitarian groups raising money for emergency relief. FrontStream’s hassle-free donation forms are the quickest, most secure way for your company to collect money for those in need.
Extend support for an urgent appeal online
When the need is urgent, your employees may want to create individual fundraising pages to support an emergency appeal. FrontStream’s peer-to-peer tools help your employees reach out to their friends, family, and online networks. Our social and mobile integrations immediately reach participants and donors wherever they are, be it on Facebook or on an iPhone.
Be ready to help with FrontStream’s innovative tools:
- Design your emergency giving donation form with your corporate branding and content
- Set a fundraising goal for your company or multiple departments
- Add extra fields and survey questions to any page
- Reach smartphones and tablets with automatic mobile-web optimization
- Allow employees to create fundraising pages to reach out to their personal networks
- Accept donations in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD currencies
- Eliminate costly data entry and time-wasting manual processes
- View real-time reports and analytics whenever you need them
Give your employees the tools to react quickly and generously after an emergency. Schedule a call to learn how FrontStream can help your company support urgent causes.