Ensure your corporate philanthropy efforts support safe and secure organizations with Truist Campaign Management
FrontStream gives your company the superior vetting services you need to qualify, grant, or match recipients of corporate or foundation funds. Our experts have over 15 years of experience in the verification of charitable status and compliance with anti-terrorism and anti-fraud regulations.
Innovative and proven approach
Our proprietary and flexible SCALE vetting methodology protects your company or foundation, whether you’re sending grant money next door or around the world.
Industry expertise to ensure effective vetting
FrontStream’s Professional Services team provides unparalleled knowledge and security to your CSR efforts. We have successfully vetted nearly 150,000 charities in the past two years alone.
Our Charitable Vetting SCALE methodology is trusted by major corporations. We evaluate:
- Social Capital: The ability for a nonprofit organization (NPO) to turn their established achievements and connections into additional support via effective outreach, communications, and awareness building.
- Corruption: The safety of knowing that corporate, foundation, or donor dollars are being distributed to nonprofits that legitimately serve causes, individuals, and communities in need.
- Accessibility: An organization’s logistical details including contact information, geographic location, banking information (when available), and overall responsiveness.
- Legal Compliance: An organization’s compliance with appropriate legal standards, including registration with local tax administration or authorities and adherence to legal standards for use of contributions.
- Eligibility: An organization’s compatibility with a client’s own requirements or overall CSR priorities.
You work hard to establish fantastic CSR campaigns, and your employees are passionate about contributing to them. Schedule a call to learn how FrontStream makes sure your philanthropic programs serve worthy organizations.